Talbert Pipes- Goblins have arrived!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Apr 21 19:58:12 EDT 2010

Hello, everyone, bonsoir! I write with our second big notice since opening the new website - the Ligne Bretagne Goblins have arrived! I've opened the catalog with six new USA-made Goblins, so please take a look:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Also, I've posted two new Ligne Bretagnes as well, one of which is a variation of our popular "Fat Dwarf" shape that I've never done before - It's a smaller version of the same shape, less massive, more classical in proportion.

New pipes are at the top.
That's the news of the moment. The Talbert Briar catalog will be opening in the semi-near future, I hope by the end of the month, though the rest of the month is getting pretty extremely crowded as I write this. I may just open the Talbert Briar catalog with a few pipes and add to them later.

Also, look for a blog update soon to mark the one year anniversary of our return to the USA, which is this weekend. I'm going to try to jot down some thoughts about the cultural transition, there and back again, which may make for amusing reading. That's all for now - Thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!