Talbert Pipes- Three new Ligne Bretagnes, possible green Talbert later

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon May 31 17:33:41 EDT 2010

Bonjour all! I write with news that I've just posted three new Ligne Bretagnes to the site catalog:

One of these should particularly interest Fat Dwarf fans, since it is the only bent version of that stummel I have ever seen. If it's already sold when you get there, I'm sorry, but I can't produce any more like it - that was the only stummel like that which I've found in our stock.

Also, there may be a new Talbert Briar posted soon, a green second version of the Frogpool from last time:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

It was a request - I'm currently waiting to hear if the buyer wants to get it or not, but if not, it will go onto the site immediately after, and I'll send a small follow-up to this email to announce it.

In other news, there are two new blog articles since the last update, one by Emily about our first year back in the states, and the culture shock it has induced, and another by me about the challenge we have faced adapting to our new sandblasting gear, and the creative directions its limitations have spurred.

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2010/05/one-year-on-by-emily.html
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2010/05/sandblasting-challenge.html

Thanks for your time!