Talbert Pipes- Small site update before CORPS

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Sep 27 22:05:44 EDT 2010

Hello all! This is a quick notice that I've just posted four new Ligne Bretagnes to the site catalog, and they'll probably be the last new pipes we post before CORPS. Pop by and have a look!

There's a bit more info on our home page, including the latest news about the first Halloween pipe I've just completed. Look for pics on our Facebook biz page tomorrow, and as always, thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work!