Talbert Pipes- Four more new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Feb 9 16:41:51 EST 2011

Four more new Ligne Bretagnes! Just thought I would surprise people with a mid-week update after this chain of Sunday night updates. It's also a bit nicer to be posting website work on a pleasant work day afternoon instead of at 11pm on a Sunday night. Of the new pipes, we've got another grade 4 blast - After several years without ANY sandblasted Ligne Bretagnes qualifying for a grade 4, now I have two within a week! Briar never ceases to amaze and amuse me. This one is an always-popular bulldog, to boot. Check out the new pipes, and thanks for your time!