Talbert Pipes- New Talbert ring grain billiard, plus two new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Mar 1 17:47:47 EST 2011

New pipes! I've just posted two new Ligne Bretagnes and a really stunning Talbert Briar billiard sandblast to their respective catalogs. Here is the link to the Talbert billiard:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

That's the Talbert that I've been posting Twitter pics of, during its creation.
And here is the link to the two new Ligne Bretagnes. That unstained panel is a thing of beauty:

Also, those of sharp eye will notice a change over in the home page sidebar to the right - I've replaced our old personal Twitter feed with our new workshop feed, as well as upgrading the look of the box so people can more easily get to our workshop page and follow our tweets. I talked about this in much more detail in the recent blog post, "Doing the Social" ( http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2011/02/doing-social.html ), but wanted to make a mention of it here also. Basically, it's so I can use my personal Twitter account for entirely non-business use and reserve the Talbert workshop account strictly for pipe stuff... The never-ending battle of the self-employed to separate work from life! Anyway, you don't need to follow our tweets, you can simply check in to this home page every so often and scroll through the recent updates to see the pics of what pipes are in the works. If you do want to follow our workshop tweets, here's the link:

http://twitter.com/TalbertPipes

It's been pretty active with pipe creation updates, as you can see. I hope it will help give our buyers and fans a more intimate look at what we make and how it gets made. That's all for now, thank you for your time and for your interest in our work!