Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Horn and two new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Sep 21 19:49:32 EDT 2011

Hello all!
I write with news of new pipes posted. We're still working half-and-half on pipes for the site and pipes for the CORPS show, but I've managed to post three new pieces to the site. There is a gorgeous new Talbert Horn freehand as well as two new Ligne Bretagnes. I hope to get some more LBs up before the end of the month, but this is probably the last of the higher-end pipes until after the show, as I want to take more Talberts with me than LBs.

Here's the Talbert Horn:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

And here are the two new LBs:
(Fans of unstained/unfinished pipes should look at the LBs quick, because I bet that sandblasted Dublin will sell speedily)

In other show-related news, I've just received in a box of brand new David Enrique pipes, which I will also have for sale at CORPS. David is a really nice, and very talented, French pipemaker that I became friends with while we lived over there, and I'm trying to help him out a bit to put his pipes in front of American collectors. So, even if you don't care about MY work, stop by our CORPS table to see some nice little exotics from overseas! :) With only four available, I expect they will sell quickly, so look for the big Pipe & Pint table sign when the doors open!