Talbert Pipes- Four new Talberts, two new Goblins for October! And David Enrique!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Oct 12 19:47:41 EDT 2011

Hello all! I write with lots of news. First off, we're back from CORPS and had a good time as usual. I came home with a Kirsten, something I've been wanting for a while to complete my collection of "unusual smoking instruments", and it's actually a surprisingly enjoyable beastie. I've just posted some new stuff to the site - First off, while I was at the show, I spent some time looking through the Pipe & Pint inventory and Larry has several cool pipes of mine from a few years back that he bought from collections and which have never been smoked. They are, in essence, brand new 2006 Talbert Briars, with our French stamping and grading and "Faite en Bretagne". Since we're coming up on Christmas shopping season, I asked him if I could bring a couple of them back with me to post on our site, to give us some more inventory, and so now I have two "new" 2006 Talbert Briars posted along with two genuinely new 2011 Talberts:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I couldn't resist fiddling with the older ones a bit and have trimmed down and flattened the bits - It's weird how annoying one's older work can be once you've learned better ways of doing this or that.

I've also added two new Goblins:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

You may want to hit our home page while you're on the site for more October news, and a look at my latest little sketch/doodle of a pumpkin mascot for this month.

Now, aside from these new pipes of mine, I also have two brand new David Enrique pipes sitting here. I've attached photos of each. I already have standing offers to buy them from several different dealers who were at CORPS, but I thought I would try and sell them direct first, for the sake of simplicity and more profit for David. I've been a fan of David's work since we lived over there, and he's a heck of a nice guy to boot. In my opinion, he's going to be a *seriously* big name in the business one of these days, so I can say with some certainty that the $340 price (including shipping) for each of these pipes is probably going to be the least expensive price you will ever see on an Enrique - If you like one, buy it now, because they're not getting any cheaper. If you'd like to get one of them, just let me know in reply and we'll sort out the payment, and the pipe will ship from here in NC so US buyers won't have to deal with customs or overseas shipping. If I don't sell them in a couple of days, I will move them on to a dealer where they will likely be more expensive, so don't take too long to make up your mind!

That's all for now - I'm off to write a pipe blog article and a new Kentucky Fried Popcorn review and then try to catch up on a week's worth of office work. Thanks very much for your time and attention, and I hope everyone has a terrific October!