Talbert Pipes- Talbert Yule Pipe news, plus new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Nov 29 23:32:05 EST 2011

Hello all! I write tonight with news about the 2011 Talbert Yule pipes, but first, a couple of catalog updates for Ligne Bretagne. I posted 3 new LBs to the site, but two of them sold before I could even get this notice typed (!!). There is one remaining, however, a gold-tinted smooth, which can be seen here:

Also, Pipe & Pint has just posted five brand-new Ligne Bretagnes to their shop. All are unstained natural finishes, and these include stem ring teak inserts cut from the decking of the USS Battleship North Carolina. Check them out here:

http://www.thepipeandpint.com/#!__pipe-index

If you see one you like, you can buy it from their web shop:

http://www.thepipeandpint.com/#!__shop-online

Now, about the Yule pipes - Yes, there will be a set this year! I'll start posting them to our catalog as they are finished - Please read the full story here, with pics (And while you're there, you can enjoy our site's seasonal decoration, including a new holiday masthead that I put together last night):

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/index.shtml

The first ones will be going up in the catalog as soon as they are done, so watch your email box for future notices. Thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in our work!