Talbert Pipes- Green sandblasted Yule pipe available

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Dec 16 14:27:35 EST 2011

Hello all! I hope everyone is having a terrific holiday season. We've been having a good time here - Lots of seasonal activities going on with family and friends, and we're spending our evenings exhausted on the couch watching our way through Netflix's staggering collection of holiday movies (Next up - Bing Crosby in Holiday Inn, a movie I've somehow managed to never see until now). I've just posted another new Talbert 2011 Yule pipe. This one is a green sandblast with an extremely tight and detailed ring pattern, just a terrific little piece. Check it out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I hope to have the next one up in a couple days, and it will be a blast also, but next time in red. Thanks for your time!