Talbert Pipes- Three new Ligne Bretagnes posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jan 11 21:29:18 EST 2012

Happy New Year, everyone! And a happy Year of the Dragon to our Chinese friends, also. I've just posted three new Ligne Bretagnes to the site - Check them out here:

I suspect that black sandblasted bulldog will go quickly. We've got seven more LBs in the works right now, so I hope to keep the catalog hopping with a lot of new inventory to start off the year. If you're curious to hear more about the workshop happenings of the moment, check out our home page:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/index.shtml

Also, in case you missed it, I tried my hand at short story writing in December and wrote out an account of our last Christmas in Bretagne. It's short and simple but I enjoyed the writing - I could probably fill a book with vignettes like that. For those who are curious:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-story.html

Thanks for your time, and I hope everyone is getting 2012 started off well!