Talbert Pipes- Four new LBs plus the first 2012 Goblin

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Jan 21 16:41:57 EST 2012

Hello all! This is an update notice that I have just posted four more new Ligne Bretagnes to our site - Two cutty shapes (One a high grade smooth, one a sandblast) and two bulldogs (One big, one small). Also, I've just posted 2012's first Goblin, a Japanese folklore-inspired beastie of a distinctly fat & skittery design. Check out the new Ligne Bretagnes here:

And the new Goblin here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!