Talbert Pipes- Five more new Ligne Bretagnes to close out January

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jan 30 22:28:56 EST 2012

Hello all! Here's the last update of the first month of the new year - Five more new Ligne Bretagnes are posted!

I suspect the bulldog and that bent wizard's pipe will go quickly. That's enough LBs for the immediate moment, now to focus more on getting some new Talberts and Goblins on the site. Also, I need to update the pipe blog, but have no subject ideas as usual - I think coming up with new writing ideas about pipes and pipemaking after 7 straight years of regular posts would be a daunting challenge even for a professional writer! Maybe I'll just crib from the internet and make one of those silly Top Ten lists or something...

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!