Talbert Pipes- Big updates at Talbert Pipes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Jul 1 22:50:13 EDT 2012

Hello all! Another big update - I've just posted six new Ligne Bretagnes to the catalog, all variations on our current billiard theme. Also, that 9mm Ligne Bretagne Collector is available again! The sale on that one fell through so I've re-listed it. At the moment, the pipe is with a friend in Europe, however, so US buyers should be cautioned that it's going to take longer than usual to reach them. However, if any of our friends in the EU want it, this is one pipe that can ship from within the EU, for much faster service than usual!
Have a look at all the available Ligne Bretagnes here:

The other new pipe is that Talbert Briar stubby billiard that I spent the past few days live-tweeting the progress of. Followers of our Facebook page or our business Twitter feed have been treated (?) to an ongoing series of step-by-step photos and explanations of the process of making the pipe, from the first drilling through to the final polishing. I should stress once again that interested pipe folks should be sure to follow our business Twitter account (http://twitter.com/#!/TalbertPipes) instead of my personal Twitter account - I say this because I've had a string of new followers lately and I suspect they were looking for pipe news, and not the inane stream of monster movie posts that I fill my personal Twitter feed with. Anyway, have a look at the new Talbert Briar - It's a seriously nice bit of sandblasting!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

There's also a complete downloadable pic compendium of the steps in creating the pipe, available from a link on the pipe's page text, but you'll have to read the accompanying descriptions via our Twitter or Facebook walls.

That's it for now. As always, thanks very much for your interest in our work, and I hope everyone is having an enjoyable start to their July!