Talbert Pipes- Four new Ligne Bretagnes posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Oct 18 16:52:32 EDT 2012

A small update today that's the first of several to come. Those of you who follow our Twitter feed saw the preview pic the other night of the box of Ligne Bretagnes (and one Goblin churchwarden) that I have in the works. I hope to be finishing these up steadily over the next week and posting them in an ongoing stream to the catalog. The first group is up now - Four new Ligne Bretagnes, including the black-finished one that was the subject of last night's Pipe Blog post (http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-sinister-finish.html):

That's it for the moment. More later!