Talbert Pipes- Talbert Fantasy Bulldog and two new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Nov 27 20:53:21 EST 2012

Hello all! A small update tonight - I've just posted two new Ligne Bretagne cutty shapes (One smooth, one blast):

.. and a very unusual Talbert Fantasy Bulldog in a new finish:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Perfect Christmas gifts for any pipe collector! I'll probably have another small update before the end of the month, but mostly I'm working on this year's Yule pipes at the moment, so that's kind of eating up the majority of my working time. And that's all for now - Back to the workshop. Thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in our work!