Talbert Pipes- New Goblin, LB Collector, and three new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jun 24 22:18:03 EDT 2013

Evening all!
It's update time again, and today I have something really cool - Another long-shanked Ligne Bretagne Collector bulldog AND a new (and very bizarre) Goblin! Also, three new Ligne Bretagnes as well, so there's a little something for everyone.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

That's it for the moment, though I hope to do one more small update this week, if all goes well. As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!