Talbert Pipes- New Ligne Bretagnes and some estates, and an unsmoked 2001 Talbert

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Sep 17 20:29:30 EDT 2013

Hello all! I am (still) working on Halloween projects, but wanted to put together another small update to fund a trip to the fair (Priorities…), so I've just posted some new pipes and some old… I was talking to Larry at Pipe & Pint about needing some pipes to fill out a catalog update and he asked if I'd post a few that he had, so there are a couple of estate Ligne Bretagnes and an unsmoked estate Talbert.

First up, two new Ligne Bretagnes and two estates, both of which I have professionally restored here in our workshop. One of them, the 2005 sandblast, is something of a rare beast - Check out its description for the full story. See them all here:

Also, there's an unsmoked 2001 Talbert Briar posted:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I don't know what the story is, but somehow it has managed to not get smoked ever since it originally sold in 200, and Pipe & Pint picked it up on the estate market a few years back. It has sat in a box behind their counter ever since! I wrote a good deal more about it on its catalog page, as it was interesting getting to look at an example of my craft from 12 years ago, both the good and the bad. I even found the original catalog page pics of it, so it's offered for sale again at its original price.

I'm hoping these will sell well, since I'm ready to go to the fair :D Tis the season, and all that! Nothing like riding the moving car into the haunted mansion on a cool autumn evening…

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!