Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Halloween Pipe and more Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Oct 21 19:10:01 EDT 2013

Hello all! I've just posted the second Talbert Halloween pipe this year, the Mad Scientist:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/halloween.shtml

For those who are interested in the backgrounds of how pipes like this come to be, check out the extra-long Pipe Blog post where I detail every step of the design process, and explain how the shape was created and tweaked in its long road from concept to pipe:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2013/10/designing-halloween.html

Speaking of which, you're welcome to repost this link to any pipe forums or chats if you think others might find it interesting. I don't generally post many links like this myself these days since it always seems that someone gets offended if a commercial entity posts something, even when it's strictly informative, so I'll leave it to you folks to share the post around if you know anyone who would enjoy it.

I've also posted four new Ligne Bretagnes, all of which were created during and around the making of the new Halloween pipe - When you spend a whole evening working on frustrating design issues, it's nice to be able to just go make something:

That's all for now. I hope everyone is having a terrific October! For my part, I've just scored an extended director's cut of Tobe Hooper's insane mid-80's flick "Lifeforce", which should be good for a beer and a pipe this evening. My observation of the day - Kirsten pipes are the perfect accompaniment to B&W 50's SF films. Don't ask me why, just trust me. As always, thanks very much for your time and your interest, and I hope all you crazy Trick or Treaters out there get yourselves a really good haul this year!