Talbert Pipes- Another small update - A green Fantasy Bulldog for Christmas?

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Dec 16 22:36:51 EST 2013

Here's another one-pipe update, but I want to keep them coming this week while we still have time to get pipes shipped to folks before Christmas, at least for buyers in the states. This time around it's another Ligne Bretagne Collector, a green ring grain sandblasted Fantasy Bulldog shape with a tall bowl and very pointy motif:

I hope everyone's having a fun holiday season! If any of you "older" characters are looking for something seasonal to watch, I found this long lost tidbit on YouTube - the 1979 John Denver & the Muppets Christmas Special:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt3wPl7bdFQ

Every bit as silly and fun as one would expect. Thanks very much for your time, and remember the wise words of Hill Street Blues amidst all the holiday chaos… "Let's be careful out there!"