Talbert Pipes- Send more Bulldog Madness!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 27 22:24:15 EDT 2014

Evening, everyone!  I've just posted another big website update - *12* new Ligne Bretagnes, most of them bulldogs:

I'm pretty sure this is the biggest-in-numbers single site update I've ever done. Most of the new pipes are bulldogs, as Bulldog Madness rocks along, but there are a few Canadians mixed in. Also, there's more of a mix of bulldog variants this time. I wanted to play more with the shape and see what small tweaks and alterations I could produce, so this update is much less "A bunch of pipes all the same shape". There's also a nice wide grade range, even including a new natural Grade 5.

In other news, I'm soon going to be taking off for a week. This will be my first vacation in five years, so I intend to fully enjoy it and not do anything even remotely pipe-related for the whole week. As a result of this, the website will shut down and no pipes will be shipped in the first week of June. Anything bought by Friday will ship out this week, but purchases made after about 2pm on Friday afternoon (Our post office closes at 3) will not ship until I'm back at work in the second week of June. So, basically, if you see something you want, grab it before this week is out, or it won't ship till the second week of June.

That's it for now, and that's all the updates for May.  Thanks very much to everyone for their support and their interest in our work all these years!  It's great folks like you that keep us rocking along.