Talbert Pipes- The 2014 Talbert Yule Pipes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Dec 4 18:04:07 EST 2014

Hello all!  I hope everyone is having a fun and festive December.
Things have been running delayed here lately thanks to a lot of
experimentation and frustration with casting my own stem rods, but I'm
finally starting on this year's Talbert Yule Pipes.  There are pics
and a description posted here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert-catalog/1401yulet.shtml

The one in the photos is already sold, and the next one to be made as
well.  Given how late in the month it is, production-wise, I'm only
going to take two more requests for these, just to be sure I can get
them done in time.  If they go quickly and there is time remaining, I
may make more, but we have a lot of seasonal stuff going on this month
so working time will be getting interrupted a lot.  So...

TWO available for order, for delivery between next week and Christmas,
as they are finished.  First come, first served, just write me at
trever at talbertpipes.com if you'd like to order one!  Buyers can choose
between the pictured red stain for the bowl, or a festive green stain
instead.  Prices will be $575 for blasts and $712 for smooths, if I
get any smooths.

To be sure the buyers are serious, I'm going to do something unusual
and ask for a downpayment of $300 on these if you'd like to order one.
That will help to cover the extended workshop time spent mixing the
individual stem rods and drilling & carving the bands.  Don't send the
money immediately, email me first to make sure there are still orders
available.

That's all the news for the moment, though fans of Ligne Bretagne
bulldogs should look for a lot of potential holiday goodies to be
posted in the next few days...

Thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone is having a
terrific holiday season!