Talbert Pipes- Saturday night Mortas!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Feb 21 22:06:22 EST 2015

Evening all!  I hope everyone is having an excellent weekend.  It's
warmed up here a bit, if you can call going from -4 degrees to 29
"warm".  Thankfully we have a heated workshop now, unlike our
wonderfully "atmospheric" one in France...  Of course, that one "built
character", though, as Calvin's father would say.  In any event,
snappy patter aside, there are four new Morta Collectors posted!

After the first set sold out quickly, I opted to carry on making more
of these, and I guess I will continue to do so until either they stop
selling quickly or the last box of Breton morta blocks runs out.  As
you can see from the attached photos of what stock remains, that
probably won't be all that long!  I've also attached a nice group shot
of the new pipes, for a quick idea of what's available.

That's it for the moment, though we're working hard on other projects
here, including another magnetic pipe stand.  Enjoy your relaxing
Saturday night, folks (at least those of you who are fortunate enough
not to be working!) and as always, thanks very much for your time and
for your support of our work!