Talbert Pipes- A bunch of new pipes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Mar 9 19:19:17 EDT 2015

Hello all!  I hope everyone's having a fine evening, after a
not-too-horrible Monday.  I write with news of the latest website update.
I've just posted a wide variety of new pipes to the site, hopefully
something to fit just about anyone's tastes and preferences.  For starters,
there's this new Talbert Briar natural Dublin, an unstained smooth with a
custom-blended handcut stem and morta band:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Also, I've posted a couple of new Ligne Bretagne bulldogs, and also an
unusual "quasi-bulldog", of similar shape but with paneled faceted sides.
On top of that, there are three Morta Collectors available, including a
funky little black witch's hat that I'm a wee bit smitten with.  See them
all here:

That's all for the moment!  You can see all the available pipes in the
group shot photo, attached, for a quick idea if anything will catch your
fancy.  Thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone has a great
evening!

​