Talbert Pipes- Four new Ligne Bretagnes to close out March

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Mar 31 16:32:37 EDT 2015

Hello all!  Good grief, what a month it's been...  I write today with
news that I've just posted our last update for March, four new Ligne
Bretagnes in a variety of shapes and finishes:

The black Duke with the insane blast is particularly cool...
Things have settled down a bit here, finally.  Em's mom is home from
the hospital and has been pronounced very healthy, with a clean
prognosis for many many more years ahead!  So, we're no longer running
back and forth to the hospital and are now back to semi-normal work,
or at least trying to catch up.  Look for more updates in the near
future as I work through a lot of pipes that I'd started on but not
finished, prior to the various crises all hitting.

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your support of our work!