Talbert Pipes- A small update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Aug 16 23:35:00 EDT 2015

Hello all!  I'm just finishing up a busy weekend here while listening to
the Chieftains' CD "Ballad of the Irish Horse", which is about as perfect a
pipe updating soundtrack as one could ask for.  I've just posted a few new
Ligne Bretagnes - 3 pipes and a fridge magnet, of all things:

One of the pipes and the magnet are on our Etsy store, the others are on
our site, but all can be seen at the link above.  I think I'm going to
start posting a lot more small items like the magnet to the Etsy shop, it's
so much easier than making a catalog page for our own site, which makes a
big difference in the ease and profitability of posting small, low cost
items like that.  Also, the Etsy store will probably be getting updated
intermittently from the email updates - It's very handy to just stick up
one pipe or two that might be finished at times when I don't have a whole
"proper" site update ready.  We've currently got a lot of new Ligne
Bretagnes in the works so I wanted to go ahead and post these three so I
wouldn't go crazy later in the week trying to post a big pile of pipes all
at once.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  Thanks very much for your time
and interest!