Talbert Pipes- Goblin season continues! Plus... One lone Prince

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Sep 30 16:35:12 EDT 2015

Hello all!  Goblin season continues to frolic here in the Talbert workshop,
and I've just posted four new ones to the website.  You can see them all
here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

They're a wild and varied bunch - One absolutely huge, plateau-topped
monster, two almost-classical Hawkbill-like creatures, and a Goblin
churchwarden that's...well, very dramatic, to say the least.  Also, I've
posted one lone new Ligne Bretagne Prince, a smooth, which can be seen
direct here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/15126lb.shtml

We've had a pair of Princes in the works in and around the various Goblins,
but only this one was ready in time for today's update.  It's a beautiful
piece, and quite a classical counterpoint to all the freehand Goblins of
late.

That's all for now, but thank you all very much for your time and interest,
and I hope everyone is all ready for the October Halloween season now!