Talbert Pipes- Last update before Christmas! (Well, probably)

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Dec 17 18:49:55 EST 2015

...Or, at least, the last update where any purchases can be guaranteed to
reach the buyers in time for Christmas, at any rate.  Season's Greetings!
I hope everyone's having a fun holiday season, whatever one may celebrate.
I've just posted four new Ligne Bretagnes to the site - Two new
churchwardens (and the last churchwardens to be produced for a while,
also), the 150th Ligne Bretagne of 2015, and a new LB Collector.  See them
all here:

I may post another update next week but it depends on how busy we get with
holiday family stuff.  Plus, pipes shipped Tuesday wouldn't arrive by
Christmas anyway, unless someone's desperate enough to pay the egregious
USPS overnight fees, so I may not bother with another catalog update till
after Christmas, we'll see.  In the meantime, I hope everyone out there is
having fun, and as always, thanks very much for your time and interest in
our work!

​