Talbert Pipes- Three new Ligne Bretagne billiards (finally)

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Mar 29 22:09:53 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!  I hope you're all having a great evening.  I realized
that with all the Talbert Briars I'd been making lately, the Ligne
Bretagne catalog has been sitting pretty empty for nearly a month now,
so I just posted three quite-nice sandblasted billiards to restock it
a bit.  All three are the same basic shape, our largest straight
billiard, but they diverge wildly in finishes, colors, stems, and
sandblasting drama... One of them is even a Grade 4 blast, which don't
come along very often.  You can see them all here:

That's all for now.  Thanks very much for your time, and for your
interest in our work!