Talbert Pipes- Hello from the busy Talberts

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Apr 18 22:20:11 EDT 2018

Hello all!  It's been a while since I sent an email out to everyone on our
list, and I'm sad to say I don't have a big pile of new pipes now, but I
did just post two new paneled Ligne Bretagnes to the site:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

We've been very busy with a wide variety of stuff here, but we'll be
getting back to heavy duty pipe production shortly.  One of the big changes
you can see in this update - I *finally* bought myself a proper lightbox
with dimmable LED soft lighting, and these two new pipes were the first to
be photographed in this setup.  I'll be curious to hear what people think
of the look - It makes for a MUCH more dramatic photo look while still
maintaining detail accuracy and color accuracy, but without diving into all
those photo filters that are popular right now.  I'm still trying different
backdrops and the current black may or may not stay, once I find a good
dark grey to experiment with, but we'll see.  The pics do look pretty darn
spiffy, in my opinion at least.

That's all for the moment, but thanks very much for your support of our
work and your interest IN our work, and I'll be wrtiing again soon with way
more pipes available!

​