Talbert Pipes- News and Pipes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 4 22:40:15 EST 2019

Hello everybody!  What I guessed last time turned out to be pretty
accurate - Emily went into surgery last week and I've spent the
majority of this week helping with her recovery at home, so very
little pipe work has gotten done.  There ARE two pipes available,
though.

The first is the black Pipe & Pint Anniversary Pipe I posted with the
last update.  It sold quickly but the sale fell through before it ever
shipped out, so it's currently available again and sitting here
already packed in a box ready to ship -

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

Also, there's a really nice UNSMOKED 2006 Talbert Briar sandblast now
posted.  I've spent this past week doing some airhole widening and
tweaking when I could grab a bit of working time here and there, in
between helping my wife hobble around the house on her walker (full
hip replacement).  If you love Talbert Briars with good sandblasts in
traditional shapes, check this out definitely -

http://www.talbertpipes.com/talbert.shtml

That's it for the moment, but Emily's hip is improving rapidly and we
hope to be back to proper working schedule before too much longer.
Here's hoping that 2019 will be a little less chaotic!  I hope
everyone out there had a happy New Year, and as always, thanks very
much for your interest and support of our work!