Talbert Pipes- Halloween in August

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Aug 5 16:45:22 EDT 2019

Hello all!  Halloween season in our workshop starts now :D

Before I get to that, though, there's one new rusticated square-shanked
Ligne Bretagne billiard posted, probably the last "normal" pipe we'll have
available for a while to come.  Check it out here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne-catalog/1964lb.shtml

And now, Pumpkin Madness is upon us!  The new Ligne Bretagne Pumpkin pipe
is up.  It's a little bigger in bowl than previous years, and a whole lot
more complex, and we'll be selling these the same as before but with
stricter production limits.  The one on the site right now is the first,
the model pipe, and we're taking prepaid orders for several more like it.
Unlike in previous years, however, orders are not wide open because I don't
want to get into another situation where I have 30+ people all waiting on
pipes.  We'll take a handful of orders now, then orders will be closed
until those pipes are all finished and shipped, then we'll open for orders
again, and repeat.  I'll send a notice each time we re-open for orders.
Given that each pipe is hand-carved, they're all going to be a little
different, but each buyer will receive photos of their individual pipe
before shipment and we're happy to refund payments in full if the buyer
isn't happy with the pipe.

See the photos and read all about it HERE:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne-catalog/1901lbh.shtml

I know these are more costly than the pumpkins of prior years, but they're
way more work.  I loved the "pumpkin pile" concept of these as soon as I
sketched it, but quickly realized these were going to be way more labor and
had to choose between either making a cruder, simpler version for less $$
or just going all-out, and as usual I opted to go all-out.  Thankfully I
have a lot of spooky audiobooks lined up to keep me entertained through
many long hours of carving these.

That's the news of the moment but there are more Halloween-themed projects
in the works also, so stay tuned, and as always, thank you very much for
your time and your interest in our work!