Talbert Pipes- Pumpkin orders open again!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Sep 11 17:29:50 EDT 2019

 Hello all!  I hope everyone's enjoying the cooling weather and the
wonderful feel of Autumn hovering on the horizon.  We've been working like
mad here on the October Pumpkin Madness pipes and the various other
seasonal projects, and since I'm sitting here finishing the last of the
first wave of Pumpkin Madness orders, it's time to open for orders again.
It's just like before - I'm taking a few prepaid orders and then I'll close
for orders to get them done and shipped, and then open again if there's
time.  If you want to order one, you can order from this page:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne-catalog/1901lbh.shtml

Thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work!

PS - Some samples of pipe orders already completed...

[image: IMG_20190911_165808a.jpg]