Talbert Pipes- The Talbert Pumpkin King awakes at last! Plus other pipes, oh my...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Nov 11 18:45:31 EST 2019

 Hello all!  Wow, what a month it's been... I hope everyone had a terrific
Halloween and October in general.  We got swamped with October 'Pumpkin
Madness' orders so we've been very quiet here for a while now, working away
(and there are still a couple more to finish, I knew they'd run over
Halloween).  Alongside those pipes, though, I've had one very big project
that I've been working on literally since 2016 - the Talbert Halloween
Pumpkin King!  He's the first Talbert Halloween pipe in years, and maybe
one of the best of them all.  A LOT of technique and hard work went into
this beastie and I was determined to get him done this year after he's been
sidelined from 2016 through 2018 - I would work on him a bit each year but
the family hospital issues pretty much kept him on the back burner.  But,
here he is now, at last -

http://www.talbertpipes.com/halloween.shtml

The Talbert Halloweens may be top of our food chain but we've also got a
little something for every budget this update.  There's a new Goblin as
well, a very large-sized piece with a beautiful blast which is apparently
the first Goblin of 2019, to my surprise.  Man, where did this year go?
With the remaining Pumpkin Madness orders to finish and Yule Pipes coming
up, he may well be the ONLY Goblin of 2019 too, we'll see.  Voila -

http://www.talbertpipes.com/goblins-catalog/1901g.shtml

And finally, yes, we still do classical shapes also!  We've got a number of
Ligne Bretagnes that were started back in the summer but set aside once
October season hit, and they'll be getting finished and posted over coming
weeks.  First up is this classic Prince sandblast, with a new gradient
finish stain to see -

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne-catalog/1972lb.shtml

That's all for the moment.  I hope everyone out there is having a nice
November and that all our US friends are having an appreciative Veteran's
Day.  Thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work!