Talbert Pipes- Happy 2020!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jan 8 18:35:29 EST 2020

Hello all!  Em and I wish everyone on our email list a very happy 2020 and
we hope your year is off to a most excellent start!  I write today with the
first of a few small updates.  I'm still (Yes, *still*...) finishing up the
last couple of Pumpkin orders, but we've got a number of new Ligne
Bretagnes drilled and ready for finishing on the side, and I'll be posting
some of those intermittently over the next couple weeks.  Today's site
update is the first for 2020 - Two new oval-shanked Ligne Bretagne smooths,
one a Grade 5 and the other in an unusual new "Near Black" smooth finish,
and also the first Ligne Bretagne handmade Collector of the year, a big
rusticated egg.  Check them out below:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

In other news, I've officially begun the onerous task of putting together
our new website, working an hour or so before bed every night.  It will, I
hope, make the site easier to navigate, simpler, and vastly more
mobile-friendly.  Here's a little sneak preview from our new "About Us"
section:

[image: Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.29.59 AM.jpg]

That's all for now.  As always, thanks very much for your interest in our
work, and may the new year be kind!