Talbert Pipes- Back in business for 2021!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Mar 10 01:40:01 EST 2021

Hello everyone!  I know it seems like forever since our last email update,
but moving to the new house and setting up the new workshop has just
devoured the last few months.  It's been one heck of a ride, but now the
shop is operational (more or less) and we're back to making pipes again.
I'm not going to bog down this email with a long description of events, but
for those who may be curious and would like to see some pics of the new
workspace, I've written a pipe blog entry on it all here:

https://talbertpipes.com/2021/02/the-long-extra-strange-trip/

The big news, of course, is new pipes - and a lot of them!  This should be
a nice selection for everyone accustomed to our usual "Three new pipes"
updates, with plenty of smooths, rustics, sandblasts, and the first new
Talbert Briar of 2021.  Check out all the new stuff here:

https://talbertpipes.com/pipe-shop/

And finally, I even manage to flog out another of the pipe lizards web
comics... Check out the return of Bob and George here:

https://talbertpipes.com/category/lizards/

That's it for the moment, and wow I'm tired.  Now it's time to sleep for
fifteen minutes and then hit the workshop again.  As always, thanks very
much for your time and for your interest in our work!