Talbert Pipes- New pipes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Apr 8 00:48:46 EDT 2021

Hey there, folks, I'm back with a few more new pipes posted.  Not too many
this time but there are a lot more in the works, and we haven't been
spending quite as much time in the workshop as usual lately due to trying
to get our yard at the new house into a nice layout... BEFORE the North
Carolina summer hits and it turns 90 degrees out there every day.  (Folks
who follow me on Facebook have been seeing more gardening pics than pipe
pics lately)  But, I did just post three new pipes to the site, and they're
a really nice selection - There's the second Talbert Briar of this year,
plus two higher grade Ligne Bretagnes (one a beautiful intricately ringed
sandblast and the other a grade 5 smooth Prince).  You can check them all
out here, and look for more to join them soon.

https://talbertpipes.com/pipe-shop/

As always, thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work!