Talbert Pipes- Some website changes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 28 02:10:31 EST 2021

Hello all!  I hope everyone had a great holiday season, and that we're all
braced for 2022 to arrive shortly.  I don't have a lot of big news at the
moment as we are currently still working on the second wave of Yule Pipe
orders, but I did want to point out some changes to the site catalog and
mention that - like everything else - we're headed for New Year
price increases thanks to inflation and if anyone wants to order one of our
'Made-to-Order' Ligne Bretagnes at the old prices, the time is NOW.

Our top Pipe Shop menu pops out now for those looking to better filter what
they're looking for, like so:

[image: Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 1.50.06 AM.jpg]

So, if you just want to see all the Talbert Briars on the site, you can
filter just for them.  Likewise for Ligne Bretagnes, and the "Order a Pipe"
link will take you to a dedicated page that's JUST for the designs we make
to order... where I plan on adding more shapes in the future.  That's
worked out pretty well in giving folks options other than just trying to
pounce on something as soon as it's uploaded - if someone likes one of the
"Order a Pipe" designs, they buy it, we make it, *paft*, they have a new
pipe.

[image: Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 1.50.55 AM.jpg]

For convenience, here are the direct links to each catalog section:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/talbert-briar/
https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/ligne-bretagne/
https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/order-a-pipe/
https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/writing/

The Writing section is new, also.  Over the years I've done a lot of
writing, and occasionally published something here and there, but I wanted
to make a more concerted effort to post some of my better work in ebook and
print formats for sale, in mobi/epub formats as well as print and
eventually audiobook.  A lot of the initial work will probably be story
collections drawn from my notes of our experiences in France and in the
pipemaking biz, so it's something to look at if anyone is looking for some
ereader entertainment.  Right now there is only one story posted, a short
tale of the night of our last Christmas in Brittany, but it's gotten some
good feedback and I wanted to get it up for the season.  More to come.
Stories and books can be purchased directly from my site catalog or through
a variety of online vendors including Apple and Barnes & Noble via this
"Universal Book Link" here:
https://books2read.com/BretonChristmas

That's it for the moment, now it's back to work!