Talbert Pipes- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that jazz!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 6 23:30:23 EST 2022

Hello to everyone on our email list!  I hope everyone out there is having a
great and enjoyable holiday season.  I know we've been quiet for some time,
but we had our first vacation in years in November and have also been
sidetracked doing the Halloween pipes and the Speakeasy forum's Pipe of the
Year, so the website catalog has been empty for a while now.  But, there
are a few new pipes posted now in time for Christmas at least!  For
starters, there are three new Ligne Bretagnes on our catalog page here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/bretagne/

In extra fun news, we've also started selling our pipes through Marty
Pulvers, a fellow VERY well known throughout the pipe world, and you can
see the first six pipes we sent him on his website here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/bretagne/

I believe he's already sold three that I know of.  If you want a
recommendation from the maker, someone jump on that smooth before it gets
bought.  In the same vein, we've additionally got a few pipes in the stock
of Tobacco Pipes Japan, another great retailer that we've long considered
doing business with.  They had a Halloween but it's sold, but they
currently have a Talbert Morta and a Ligne Bretagne:

https://tobaccopipesjapan.com/?s=talbert&post_type=product

And if none of these in-stock pipes tickle your fancy, remember that you
can always order a Made-to-Order shape from us on our Order page here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/c-order-a-pipe/

We're *just* about to be caught up on the current in-house orders so we
should be able to get the first handful of orders done and shipped in time
for Christmas, but if you're buying one as a gift, don't delay!  Also, if
there are any budding carvers out there, remember that we have some stems
and bands and pipemaking supplies available also, here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/supplies/

Finally, on a more serious note, I want to share the GoFundMe page of one
of our best customers and collectors.  This fellow is having a dire
struggle health struggle now and it's been a massive financial burden on
him and his family through this holiday season, so if anyone has a few
dollars to spare, please help out with his fundraiser.  I guarantee you,
it's for a good cause.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/cb7nt-my-dads-cancer-battle

That's all the news of the moment so thank you all very much for your time
and your interest in our work, and once again, best and happiest holiday
wishes to all of you!