Talbert Pipes- Happy New Year everyone!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 6 19:15:31 EST 2023

Hello to all, and I hope everyone had a great time over the holidays!  I
know some of you out there ended up sick or didn't have much holiday, and I
wish you all the best.  Don't have any big news for this update, just a
couple of small things, but I wanted to touch base for the start of the
year.  First up, we have a couple of Ligne Bretagnes available on the site
now:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/bretagne/

One just posted is a cutty in Horror finish, our first pipe of 2023!  It
also may be the last cutty, since I haven't found any others yet.

In other news, we got a laser engraver over the holidays for the express
purpose of transitioning our pipe stamping to engraving instead.  I'm
hoping it will improve our stamping considerably, plus offer us the ability
to create custom stamps easily for special runs, special finishes, etc.
We've still got some work to do creating the logo graphics and testing
them, though, but we have enjoyed playing with the thing and now have
something rather silly to offer - a laser-engraved $16 tobacco cutting
board featuring our two favorite Eloquent Lizards from my languishing web
comic (languishing mainly because I just haven't had the studio space for
easy photography since we moved to the new house).  Order yours here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product/giant-radioactive-lizards-tobacco-cutting-board/

A year since the last comic and these guys are still fun to write for...

So that's all for now, but I hope to write again soon with more new stuff
once we get a few in-house orders finished.  Don't forget you can always
purchase from our Made-to-Order page at any time:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/c-order-a-pipe/

Last year's top sellers were the squat bulldog and the long billiard.
Before them it was the prince in 2021, so I'll be curious to see what takes
top spot this year.  As always, thanks very much for your time and your
interest in our work, and I hope everyone has an AMAZING January!

[image: PXL_20230106_222001203.jpg]