[WASTE-list] Assigning data to text ranges

Brother Josef thykeeper at nerdshack.com
Wed Mar 1 04:20:23 EST 2006

First off excuse this message for being on the 3.0 list but the other
list has repeatedly refused my request to join stating a confusing
error...

Are there any known methods for assigning data to a specified text
range (as if you were calling WESetOneAttribute but with a custom
tag)? I'm looking for a way to track the location of text ranges as a
pose to using fixed value offsets which the text may or may be
contained in (depending on the addition/removal of lines). thanks for
your ideas.

Regards,
Josef