[WASTE-list] WASTE kHICommand*

Marco Piovanelli marco.piovanelli at pobox.com
Sat Sep 15 11:10:51 EDT 2007

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:39:29 +0200,
Santino (mc5422 at mclink.it) wrote:

>is there any header or document that lists kHICommand* that Waste 3.0

handles?

WASTE.h includes a list of HI commands recognized by WASTE.
It's not an exhaustive list, though. So here's a list I compiled
by perusing the source code:

kHICommandUndo
kHICommandRedo
kHICommandCopy
kHICommandCut
kHICommandPaste
kHICommandClear
kHICommandSelectAll
kHICommandShowHideFontPanel
kHICommandShowSpellingPanel
kHICommandCheckSpelling
kHICommandCheckSpellingAsYouType
kHICommandChangeSpelling
kHICommandIgnoreSpelling
kHICommandLearnWord
kHICommandLookUpInDictionary
kHICommandFindNext
kHICommandUseSelectionForFind
kHICommandJumpToSelection

Plus the following attribute tags, which double as HI commands
that set the corresponding attributes:

weTagPlain
weTagBold
weTagItalic
weTagUnderline
weTagOutline
weTagShadow
weTagCondensed
weTagExtended
weTagStrikethrough
weTagDoubleStrikethrough
weTagSmallCaps
weTagAllCaps
weTagAllLowercase
weTagHidden
weTagEmbossed
weTagEngraved
weTagFontFamily
weTagFontSize
weTagAddFontSize
weTagVerticalShift
weTagAddVerticalShift
weTagLeftIndent
weTagRightIndent
weTagFirstLineIndent
weTagSpaceBefore
weTagSpaceAfter
weTagTextColor
weTagBackgroundColor
weTagAlignment
weTagDirection
weTagTransferMode

You can manually feed all of the above tags to WASTE using
WEProcessHICommand(), or you can let WASTE install its own
Carbon event handlers for them using WESetEventTarget() with
the weCommandEvents selector.

-- marco

--
It's not the data universe only, it's human conversation.
They want to turn it into a one-way flow that they have entirely