[WASTE-list] Next update?

Marco Piovanelli marco.piovanelli at pobox.com
Wed Jul 30 03:43:53 EDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:51:24 -0500,
Chinh Nguyen (cnguyen at stata.com) wrote:

>What's the status on the next update?

I have a bunch of changes ready to go into the next update.
I'm just waiting to have some spare time to review the changes
and assemble the new distribution disk image.
Probably during the first or second week of August.

-- marco

--
It's not the data universe only, it's human conversation.
They want to turn it into a one-way flow that they have entirely