[WASTE-list] Broken symlink in WASTE 3.1b2 Framework

Dan Korn dkorn at printable.com
Fri Mar 14 21:33:13 EDT 2008

I've been using WASTE 3.1b2 in an Xcode 2.5 project. I kept getting
an error when I tried to copy my finished executable, with the
WASTE.framework embedded, to another location. I finally traced it to
a broken symbolic link (alias) inside WASTE.framework:

~>file /Volumes/WASTE_Evaluation_Kit_3.1b2/WASTE.framework/Versions/A/
Frameworks/Frameworks
/Volumes/WASTE_Evaluation_Kit_3.1b2/WASTE.framework/Versions/A/
Frameworks/Frameworks: broken symbolic link to Versions/Current/
Frameworks

If I remove the invalid symlink, everything works fine. Could this
please be removed from the distribution?

Thanks,
Dan