[N&W] Re: 2-8-0 Consolidation Type Locomotive Class G1

Mon May 31 14:59:16 EDT 2004

The Ol' Curmudgeon

You may have found me out.  I am a lazy typist.  Like to copy and paste.  This
may be
one of those.  Unable to find any papers in my file to support this at this
time.  I will check further.  If the 4 and 5 were converted it would have to
been after they were returned from the V-C.  Several of the Class I were
converted to 0-8-0 yard engines.  In the back of the old brain or what is
left I
seem to recall seeing an old photo years back of a W1 or W2 in yard service as
an 0-8-0 with tender.   Anyone recall such a photo?

JimBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb