Norfolk Western Passenger Colors

Mon Aug 2 22:31:25 EDT 2004

Robert,

You might want to purchase a copy of the N&W Standards Drawing book from the N&WHS.  It contains a diagram of the station interior, with paint colors indicated.

While you are at it, you might want to also purchase the Link books; several of Link's photographs were taken inside the stations and show a lot of detail of what was there.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood, MD
  Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 12:07 AM
  Subject: Norfolk Western Passenger Colors

  Hi,

  Can anyone give me specific colors and inside details of a standard Norfolk and Western station? Also, I would like detailed pictures inside of stations and also of the items commonly found inside (clocks, desks, etc.). Trimwork and radiator colors and details would also be appreciated.

  I know this is a lot to ask, but if anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

  -Robert Lent
  Augusta County Railroad Museum