Caboose

Fri Aug 13 20:35:49 EDT 2004

Ben, Here are two sorces that might help you in your hunt for that caboose. www.ozarkmountainrailcar.com and www.cabooses4sale.com
         Both of these resorces have a generious number of cabooses for sale. I haven't looked lately but they generally have had the best selection. Hope this helps in your quest.

Ron Wilkinson
N&W Historical Member from Sunny Florida

  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 6:43 AM
  Subject: Caboose

  Hello,
  I am looking into possibly putting a caboose in my back yard.  I'd prefer a real one, but I may not be able to afford that option.  If not, I may build a replica of one.  Does anyone know of any N&W cabooses and if they are for sale, and what they might cost?  Also, I'd say its expensive to move one too, right?

  I doubt I'll be able to buy one, but I certainly could build one.  Are there any plans out there for an N&W cab?

  Thanks,
  Ben Blevins