Signals

Thu Aug 12 22:53:32 EDT 2004

Speaking of signals,

I have been photographing and documenting the signals on the Cincinnati District " The Peavine" since October 2002, with the priceless help of Ben Blevins and Gary Rolih.  I have read that the signals on the Columbus District are being changed, and I know the Bristol line lost most of theirs years ago.  My question is, is the Peavine the last District to still have all original CPLs except for those taken down years ago, and the eastbound east Sardinia signal?

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.