Eckman Yard

Tue Aug 17 02:06:03 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/17/2004 1:40:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Marty Reiter,

Do you have the aerial view of Eckman Yard that  appeared in the May 1948
issue of the N&W Magazine?  It is only about  3" x 3-1/2" but it shows some
detail.

If you would like to have a copy, I'll scan it  the next time I'm at the
archives and e-mail it to you, but I'll need your  e-mail address.

Gordon Hamilton
_gordonshamilton at cox.net_ (mailto:gordonshamilton at cox.net)

Gordon,
I am building the Pocahontas division in my basement. (please  see web site
below) I could use this photo also and any other info you might  have or know
where to get on this division.
Thanks a million in advance!
Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
"Norfolk & Western Railroad"   "Pocahontas Division"  "Circa 1958"
Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas  Website at:
_http://www.nandw-pocahontas-division.net/_ (http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html)