Whistle Blowing at the Lake

Thu Sep 30 05:57:26 EDT 2004

Exit 50 - Head south on Black Lick Road - after you cross Hwy 11 it
Turns into Main St.  Keep straight through Rural Retreat (the road
will turn into St Rt 749/South Main Street)- for about 2 miles.  Turn
right on Myrtle Lane (St Rt 677) and stay for 1.5 miles.   Turn left
on Lake Rd (St Rt 778) and you are there.
You can also come up from Sugar Grove on Cedar Springs Road or from
Cripple Creek on Cripple Creek rd to Cedar Springs road, or Heck, maybe
You can't get there from here : )

David E Crabtree
Loafer Extraordinaire