Augusta County Railroad Museum

Wed Nov 3 22:41:57 EST 2004

Well, we are a small organization located in Waynesboro, Virginia. Right now, we have two HO scale layouts, an N scale layout, a Z scale, and O scale and a G scale layout. We are open the last Saturday of every month and every Saturday and Sunday in November. We are located off of Interstate 64 at exit 96 I believe. it is at the Waynesboro Outlet Village at the corner of I-64 and Route 340 open 10:00 am- 6:00 p.m in Waynwsboro, Virginia. We also have some railroadiana, but being a small club with expenses, we try to hang on with what he have. Any other questions, ask!

Robert Lent
Advertising Chairman
Augusta County Railroad Museum
Waynesboro, Virginia